Saturday, April 5, 2008

3rd April 2008

Finally after last night plus I still have not recover from my stupid sickness...

I am down again...

Today I felt giddy the whole day with super super chest pain(difficult in breathing)... Visited the dotor, and he advise me to go hospital for a medical check up as I use to have a hole in my heart... SUAY!!! Anyway I don care la... To me if I have to die tommorrow.. wat for waste my money to check and myself worry.. Bo liao...

Head off to dragonfly with the gang as I am really very down... Met some of the friend there... People like Jonathan, Steven and Ivan... Surprise to see them there...

After that at about 1plus I am tired le... I went home...

Just like wat I promise you... I will be good.. don't worry...

But when I reach home you disappoint me again... You have hurt me again...

Misses you alot...
Worry for our future...

No comments: