Saturday, April 5, 2008

2nd April 2008

FINALLY I BREAK MY EGG IN THE OFFICE AFTER 1 WEEK AT WORK!!!

Was so happy in the office but....

Wat the hell...

When I reach home, it actually become a bad day for me...

WE quarrel again... Is another tired night again... Today is worse then other day... Almost decided to go our own way... I almost going to tear our Marriage cert... I almost going crazy... I almost dieing... almost got blind... I ALMOST ALOT OF THING!!!!

We are drifting apart... Far apart... That's wat I realise reacently... I have never felt that you are so far away from me before... Things for us are getting bad to worse... Are we really meant to be togather? Or should we let go? Will we be better if we re not togather? Will we be able to fight more on our career if today we just cool down and leave each other a while? can we ever live without each other? WILL WE AND CAN WE???

Wat should I do now?

I am sitting alone?? Thinking and thinking.. I am really tired of guessing...

Will you promise to love me like wat we use to be?

Are we still able to stand till our flat is here?

till our child arrive?

Shack & tired...
Waiting & waiting...
Wat is promise...
Is there anyone to save me???

No comments: