Saturday, April 5, 2008

4th April 2008

Surppose to be at St James now...

But yet I am lying at home going to fall asleep soon...

He ask me to stay to accompany him...

But yet my heart is already at St James..

Haiz...

My drinking life style is back again I guess... Maybe is because I am really very moody and down recently... I don know why.. Don't ask me...

Anyway, Recently I also hear something from Bibi about mummy that make me laugh till I crazy...

I think Tuesday be.. Bibi borrow car from Mummy...

When they are in the car, while Bibi send mummy to work...

Mummy: Jerry ah!! You and Ah Yan(me la!) got wat planning for future ah?

Bibi: Huh? wat you mean?

Mummy: See... Ah Yan like that dong dong hee also cannot de ma... She got no responsible she will not work hard and care de...

Bibi: True.. But I say her le... She also like that lay...

Mummy: Arh Bo... you make her pregnant la.... Then she got responsible le... she will be more mature le...

WAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Bibi: Erm... I scared... I scare instead of being more mature she is still the same or get worse...

Ok!!! Though I was abit angry about his answer but yet I still laugh till I phengz... The day when I R.O.M she already mention about it... And now she is hurrying Bibi le... I guess she really hoping to have a grandchild soon...

SO I HAVE DECIDED... Maybe I shall start my PLAN B soon...

Hahahahaha..............


Plan B gogogogogo....
Yi Xuan & Yi Kai lai ba...
I am all ready for your...
hahahahaha...
Lame....

No comments: