Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3rd March 2008

Set off at 10am early in the morning.. Where by I slept at 4am plus yesterday...

When to HDB at Toa Payoh to pay our 5% payment for our house...

The total amount for our house is $141,000.00

Now the 5% payment is being deducted from my CPF account.. The 5% payment cost us nearly to $9000 with the admin fee, etc....

After the house is settle... We have Pasta Mania for lunch and head home.... And Joan meet up with me at my house

Rest for a while and Bibi when back to work... While I and Joan when to Party world at Loyang for our Singing session.. It's been so long since we last meet up for our singing session le...

After singing around 7pm when to Bibi's work place for dinner... But yet he wasn't there so we head to the other outlet and he had already went off... So Joan and I decided to eat there with Bibi's aunty...

After eating HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Is there a lie in between...

No comments: