Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2nd March 2008

After helping mum...

9.30pm off I went to St James again...

Seems like my life now is

Ang Mo Kio,

Majong

or

St James only!!!

Drunk again... And is super drunk this time round...

Maybe is because of the unhappiness I am facing now... I know... I don have to think and there isn't a need for me to think.. But I just cant help thinking... I am afraid, I am lost, I am scare... I don wan to lost anything that I have now... I am so sick of everything le.. I don wan to start all over again... I have been crying secretly but yet no one know even you... I am happy in the outside... Putting up a happy strong face... But deep deep inside, it is crying daily... I just want to do something I wan to do... But wat is it that I wan in my life? Wat do I wan to achive now? I am almost losing everything... Who will be there for me? Will you leave me too? I don wan to be left alone anymore...

So I start forcing myself to drink and get as drunk as possible...

Just wan to forget wat I am thinking now...

Drink and Drink non stop... Till I lie flat...

Reach home crying and smoking alone...

FUCK!!!

JUST WAT DO I WAN!!!

And once again I hurt myself again...


Will you be there for me...

No comments: