Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SPECIAL POST FOR

SOMEONE I DON WAN

TO LOST...

To: Jie

I am sorry that I hurt you.. I didn't wanted to do it...

I know I should not make that call...

But at the same time you are my sister someone whom is important to me and also someone whom I love, I trust so much... I really don wan to see you in pain or sadness... I just wan you to be happy always.. I have been so stress and unhappily lately.. So like you I know how it feels.... But wat I did I never wan to hurt you only wanting to make you feel better...

I know I have cause the pain of everything.. But I sincerly want to apologizes to you...

SORRY JIE...

And I hope you can call me after you felt better...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To: YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Thanks to you for wat happen all along and NOW....

Are you happy with the answer now?
- If you are, you are worse then a BEAST!!!

Are you happy with your life now?
- AND if you are then lead it happily... F***er

OR

YOU STILL WAN TO HIDE!!!
- I GUESS YOU WILL!!!!

COWARD!!!!
- YOU must be one...

LOVE AND DON KNOW HOW TO FACE...
- RUBBISH AND LIES!!! EXCUSES!!!!

Utterly selfish idoit.... Loving someone is to make that person happy and not cry!!!

HOW MANY TIME LE!!!!
- Feel your heart and ask yourself...
- If not at night sleep that time, pillow put higher!!!

She cry how many time le....

WHY WHY WHY!!!

YOU TELL ME,

YOU BLOODY LIER!!!

I hate you... If anything happen to her...

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!
NOT HAPPY CALL ME!!!

No comments: