Saturday, March 22, 2008

22nd March 2008 - Part 1

I have been changing a new look for blog since last night 2am plus till this morning 6am plus...

AND FINALLY

it's all done up...

Love it so much...

Except for the body text colour.... I think... So I gonna change it tonight when I get home...

Mainly changing my blog is because I wan to surprise DarDAr and let him know I am always his princess and also I want to change my life totally... I wan to get back wat I lose in the past... I wan to stand up and climb back to where I used to be standing... I wan to be who I use to be... I don care how many people is gonna hate me or dislike me...

BUT...

I WILL NEVER GET WAT I WAN IF I CARRY ON BEING SOFT HEARTED... I GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE I CAN EVER BE IN MY JOB... I KNOW I HATE THAT...

BUT...

做人有时候,是身不由己的。
做好人注定被人吃。

SO I GONNA BE CLEVER AND PLAY SMART THIS TIME ROUND...

我要做双面人!!!

*Give me another 1/2 a year... I will be what I used to be...

And well, I have also decided to go to M.O.M for my previous job issue (Some of them will know wat happen)... I will fight all the way.. Just you watch out... DAM OLD FATTY!!!

Going to get some stuff for Monday and also to visit my granny....

After this 2 important things are done I guess I am going to

BLADE!!!!



A new hairstyle...
A new blog look...
A new job...
SOON,I am gonna have a new life....

No comments: