Tuesday, April 1, 2008

30th March 2008

Woke up by Mum's call early in the morening...

Went over to granny house with Bibi to pray my grandpa...

As it is Qing Ming Jie now...

Pray and had our lunch there... After lunch Bibi say long time never go to Whitesand to walk le, cause there is the place where we started our relationship... Many things have change... Walk for awhile and we head to Tampines Mall... But due to me not feeling well and dam tired so we walk for awhile and went home to sleep...

Hahaha... Was surpposed to help mummy this evening... But I was so tired till Mummy, BiBi and Nana called me so many time yet I hear no one at all... AND CARRY ON SLEEPING LIKE PIG!!!

Hahahaha....

Woke up by Bibi at 7.30pm with dinner ready...

All cook by BiBi alone... So sweet of him... heehee..

Thanks Bibi..

Tired...
Tomolo is another working day....

No comments: