Tuesday, April 1, 2008

29th March 2008

Wake up early in the morning like 11am? EARLY??? hahahaha..... When to Ang Mo Kio Hub NTUC to grap so food to make Salad and Sandwhich....

After that meet up with Bao Li and Pei Yi to go back to Ang Mo Kio to prepare the food... After which we all head off at 4.15pm...

Bao Li send me home to change first and around 5.30pm all of us reach East Coast.... SHIOK AH!!!!
Rush for a bicycle as the weather was so cooling... Before that we were all so hungry that we are munching the salad and sandwhiches before we start riding...

After riding for awhile we reaching the water ski area... So there go Bao Li and Liyn 2 of them pay $42 for an hour to just SKI!!!!

Oh my god!!! To me is just to ex to play... And more over I did not bring extra clothing... So I didnt join them... Cheryl and I was there looking after the stuff...

Around 9pm, When home to pick up Bibi with the rest of them and we head to Pasir Ris Dog Farm 2 to PRAWN again... hahahaha.....

The catch rate there is bad although they keep releasing prawns... Prawn till 12 plus... Bao Li send us back and the rest head back to Ang Mo Kio...







Enjoy myself so much the whole day...
Yet I still miss those days...

No comments: