Saturday, March 22, 2008

20th March 2008

Suppose to be at St James but because of some problem I am not there today le...

Haven't been partying for 2 weeks... Maybe I am sick and tired... Plus my kaki all sick also, so no mood to go for quite sometime le...

Stay at home till quite late and around 8plus Liyn and Bao Li came to fetch me and we went for dinner.. After dinner we settle down at Hong Kong Cafe at Novena for coffee.... (We have crack alot of stupid joke there.)

After Hong Kong Cafe Coffee Session, actually we are going back to Ang Mo Kio for Majong... But I suggested for PRAWNING at Ang Mo Kio... Cause it's been so long since I last prawn with Dar Dar and Daddy...

I rememeber we use to go prawning at least 2 time a week when we are staying at Pasir Ris... But now after we move.... We have not been there to prawn anymore...

When there to try out 3 hours with them... hahahaha... But the result we got SUCKS... hahahaha....

Anyway is also a good experience after all...

Thanks for everything...

No comments: