Tuesday, February 5, 2008

4th February 2008

Abit of urguement with my lessie today because of a...

STUPID . IRRESPONSIBLE .
-
FUCK UP . SERIOUS A.P .
-
BOY!!!!

How old le... yet got no sense of responsible... Act like no body TAI CHI... And my lessie and I almost from urguement to quarrel because of HIM!!! W.T.F

CHILDISH AND NAIVED BOY.. Infront of GF act gentle.. Infront of friend act till as if we owe him that much... FUCKING ASS HOLE!!!

COOL DOWN....

I really have to cool down!!!

Anyway today, my day was like so boring the whole day... When to Ang Mo Kio hub to get my final CNY accessories.. And that is my FAKE LASHES!!! Phew... .. I was so worry that it will sold out again as I can't find it at many places.. AND FINALLY!! I GOT IT!!!

Bought myself 3 pair of lashes and 2 sets of manicure nails.. Actually I have the nails le la.. But buy 2 more sets in case... Then stright away I went home to slack after that...

Recently I have beening running up and down Ang Mo Kio like hell...

Tomorrow I still have to go to Ang Mo Kio to deliver New Year Goodies to my Godma and head to help Calfred Chua to dye his hair maybe after that SPA TIME before CNY!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW FREE AND BORING I AM NOW?

Haiz... Anyway 3 more days to Chinese New Year... Time is like flying so fast another year have past... And it's also the 1st time, after 20 years my youngest sister;Pauline will not able to make it for the reunion dinner with us and also on the 1st day of New Year... Because, due to her work.. She just fly off to France today and returning only on Friday, which is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.. It's her 1st time flying so long... Was wandering if she adapt to the cold weather there anot? Cause she really very scare of cold... Hope she can look after herself properly there, and come back fast to celebrate the Chinese New Year with us...

Well, Bibi is really crazy over FISHES!! I was wandering his "Qian Shi" is it Fish?

Cause today he bought 9 goldfishs home again.. Now I have got 3 fish tanks all full of different fishes... With 6 Hamster and 2 dogs... Now I feel like I am staying in a small enclose ZOO!!! with so many little PETS!!!




I need to get a job to fill up my days...

No comments: