Monday, February 4, 2008

2nd February 2008

WHAT A SWOLLEN EYEs I HAVE TODAY!!!

It is very OBVIOUS that my eyes are 1big 1 small...

Neh Neh de....

When to Bukit Batok with Mr Bao Li and Liyn today...

When there to "Suan Ming"... Quite accurate sia..

But mine are kind of like bad stuffs... Kind of like disappointed sia...

After "Suan" finish, we went Lavender to eat SHARK FIN noodle... Not bad.. quite nice...

Finish eating we all when to Kallang sea side to have a talk, we also bought some beer there to drink and talk at the same time.. Have a mad and crzy time there with Bao Li... My tears keep rolling down.. But the stupid Bao li keep making me laugh none stop..

hahahaha...... I felt so UGLY to cry and laugh at the same time lo...

SO STUPID!!!




Wat you say to me is it truth?

No comments: