Wednesday, February 27, 2008

26th February 2008

Today is a

horrible day for me...

I have not slap or bit my brother for so long till today....

I WAS LIKE SO ANGRY PiSS OFF AND PEK CHEK!!!

I have been telling myself all this while.... Ah boy is still young let him be.... Forget it... No point bitting him... BUT!!! FUCK!!! TODAY I LOST MY TEMPER LE!!! Can't take him stupid attiude anymore... Well, I know I am partly in wrong too BUT!!! I am not going to apologizes to him 1st (cause his FUCKING words hurt me more then the fight)... Freaking him... Ass hole idoit... Using the electrical like as if don need money like that... Like he is the one paying... Talk nicly to him don wan to listen... Then too bad I am not in the right mood with my stupid menes...

SO HE IS ALSO DAM SUAY...

CB!!!

Because of him, I also quarrel with Bibi, Nana and MUMMY!!!!

WAT THE HELL!!!

Went out of the house straight after that...

After that head to Ang Mo Kio to have steamboat with Liyn and Cheryl...

Took a cab home after that...


A fucking down day...

No comments: