Wednesday, January 30, 2008

29th January 2008

Wooh!!! Slacking at home the whole day, woke up at 11plus with about 7 miss calls...

Luckily I am smart to switch to silent mode.. hahaha....

At about 5 plus when to prepare myself to go meet my godma at her place as it's an order from her to see me today.. When out about 6.15pm to repair my handphone... So Suay that my handphone battery suddenly spoil..
WAT THE HECK!!!

Anyway when I was about to take bus to Ang Mo Kio, Liyn and Calfred called and say that they are coming down to Tampines soon... So I when to meet them for awhile as Mr Calfred Chua NEEDS A HAIR CUT for New Year... So accompany them to "STORM" at the 5th floor, Century Square..

Then around 7.45pm, I head off to took a bus to Ang Mo Kio to meet up with my godma... When I reach there, then I found out that she just wanted me to pass some of the Chinese New Year goodies to Mum.. Diaoz!!! I taught wat happen to her seh... hahaha... But, it is still so sweet and nice of her to get Mum all the stuffs...

After the catch up with my godma it's about 10plus le... When to Ang Mo Kio, Blk 339 to look for Liyn and Calfred... When I saw Calfred hair I was like laughing all the way.. It really look good... But yet it's funny cause it also look like a coconut head to me... But, honestly from the bottom of my heart if he were to style it a bit messy, the effect will really be DAM GOOD!! Have our dinner and chit chat for a while and head home...

* Liyn if you are reading the blog now...
I really need to tell you something after I saw the picture your took!!
I really think that the way your talk and even when your are taking picture..
YOU & CALFRED CHUA really look like a
Newly wedd COUPLE!!! hahahaha*
( look at the picture yourself.. hahaha )



Why? Why? WHY!!!
I am really so tired of my life man!!!

No comments: