Friday, January 25, 2008

24th January 2008

2nd day le...


Sleeping inside Cheryl's room after interview in the morning...

Around 10am plus... My handphone suddenly rang....

Guess who is it???

NB!!! It's Evon...

SHE IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE THE ROOM, AT THE LIVING HALL LOR!!! AND SHE RING MY HANDPHONE JUST TO ASK ME ......

WAKE UP... ACCOMPANY HER GO EAT BREAKFAST!!!!!!

-__- """"""" DIAOZZZzzz!!!!

No choice... Force myself to wakup accompany her go breakfast and we went to ViVo City...

When there to get my nails, hair extention etc and things for Chinese New Year...

After that, around 4pm, I was so tired.. Especially after yesterday's message my body now is super tired and pain... hahaha.... Went to took bus 65 home... AND!!! It actually took me 2hours to reach home from ViVo city... Kaoz.... If I know it's going to take so long, I rather go home by MRT!!!

Well, reach home start to unpack my stuffs and carry on cleaning my room... This time round I finish cleaning up one side of my room till 12midnight....

Tommorrow still have to carry on cleaning after Bibi go to work as there is still many more need to be clean up.. there are still things like window, cabinets, TV Racks etc....

Haiz... Just when can I finish cleaning it lay???

Took all many of bags, my cloths and etc to wash... Poor Nana(my maid), She really got alot to wash up tommorrow le... SORRY NANA!!!! No choice ah... I too free at home le... hahaha...

Need to keep myself busy,

Instead of keep running out...

No comments: