Friday, January 25, 2008

23rd January 2008

Today is my 1st day JOBLESS at home!!!

So boring at home.. Woke up at 10plus in the morning... Really cant use of staying at home doing nothing...

So I started packing my room as I was thinking CHINESE NEW YEAR is approaching soon...

Phew..... Bloody hell... Never, have I ever taught that my room is so SUPER MESSY!!!!

Start cleaning my room from 11.30am all the way to 4.30pm, AND GUESS WAT? I only done up 2 OF MY SHELFS in my room... -_-""

Super tired le... Can't carry on le...

5.30pm, When to meet Mr Cai Bao Li and Liyn for ...

SPA, Jacuzzi, Steambath and Body Massage

at Hotel Miramar... SHIOK AH!!!! Haven't been pampering myself like that for sOooOo long le...

After everything head over to Cheryl's house to stay overnight... As I really got nothing to do at home... So when there to gossip around with the 3 women (Cheryl, Liyn & Evon) there...


Just can't get use to stay at home...

No comments: