Monday, January 14, 2008

13th January 2008

Today SLACK at home the whole day.... Intend to sleep till super late...But BIBI!!!!! FROM 9am plus start to wake up me up le.... But too bad... I still sleep till 11plus then wake up... hahaha... So Bibi went to bought breakfast cum lunch for me... While I was cleaning up the room...

Clean and clean till around 2plus... But still haven't finish... Too bad I am simply too tired... So went to sleep till 6pm plus...

Woke up and start to jio people for Majong... Found Joan, Jane & Alan.. So we start playing around 8pm all the way to around 11plus... 2 round and all went home le... Cause tommorrow all working in the morning...

Today my dinner was settle by Bibi again.. He cook!!! finally he cook for me to eat... But too bad today no buy 4D, if not I think I will strike 4D lor... hahahahaha...

Majong won alittle bit... Today big winner, Alan... hahahaha... But poor Joan, She really lose alot sia... Poor Girl...

Now go sleep le... Tired...

Finally you are here to be verified...
Kinda of like disappointed...

No comments: