Saturday, January 12, 2008

11th January 2008

Another busy day again... Since 10am in the morning I wasn't in the office till 5plus....

TODAY MY MOOD IS LIKE RAINING SEASON... BLACK FACE AND CRYING AT A CORNER OF MY OFFICE...

BUT IS OK!!! I have to face everything strongly since I want to get a better pay and position in August....

But the stress I am facing now look like all my loves one doesn't know at all instead adding on more to my stress...

Family Pressure
Work Pressure
Relationship Pressure


After work even thought my mood is dam bad but still manage to meet up with ShwuLing my ex classmate.... When for our dinner at PaStA MaNiA.... And went to walk around... Thought we are walking around the mall but my heart is don't know wandering where...

After that around 9pm, both of us took bus home...

I went home to change and head to Cheryl's house at Ang Mo Kio... Cause I guess this is the only place tht I can distress and really drink with no worries till I can sleep soundly... But I have been drinking and drinking and I realise I just wouldn't get drunk... Instead all the problems are much more clearly flowing in my mind... WTF...

Aren't I trying to be drunk but why am I so sobber instead...

Force myself to sleep with all the trouble...

TRIED, STRESS & SHAG...

Pauline mei flew to India le.. Envy alot on her... We have the same dream from young... But only she manage to carry out our dream to real life... ENVY!!!!!


I really need you alot now..

Can I have more concern from you?

I REALLY NEED YOU BADLY NOW!!!

Can you don leave me alone to face the problems alone???

No comments: