Saturday, May 3, 2008

30th April 2008

Wahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

It's pay day... And tomolo is PUBLIC HOILDAY!!!! wahahaha... =)

But it is also the last day for one of my collegue... =(

Ok!!!

After work... when to have dinner with Agnes and Jason at a Tai Resturant...

The food there is so cheap and nice.... Well...We actually ordered

3 Main Course

2 Plate of Fried Tofu

1 Plate of Honey Wings

1 Bowel of Tom Yam Soup

1 Jug of Tiger Beer

TOTAL BILL AMOUNT: $70 only lor!!!!

CHEAP right!!! Some more the place is so elegant lor...

Anyway after dinner we are surpposed to go to Party world... But cause Jonathan, Billie and Cheryl has got something on so in the end it was cancel...

As Agnes when home for her Majong session... Jason and I decided to go meet up with Jonathan to have a cup of coffee while we waiting Cheryl to reach home....

Around 9plus Cheryl reach home... So Jonathan, Jason and I head up to Ang Mo Kio for a Majong Session... Played for one round and guess wat... hahahahaha.............

IT"S PARTY TIME!!!!

Off we change and make up... at about 11plus off I head to St James with Liyn & Cheryl... Anyway thans to Liyn... She have a chuffer from her brother-in-law to send us there to St James...

Erm... I could not really recall what happen the whole night... I only know I party till 5plus in the morning then reach home...

AND DAM IT!!! I have BLUE BLACK all over my BODY!!!!!!!!!

But anyway... I really enjoy myself alot....

What a happening day!!!!

No comments: