Monday, April 28, 2008

21st April 2008

After work went home stright again...

WAHAHAHAHA....

Surpise right...

Recently I realy feel so weak and my health is getting bad le...

Worrying about my body condition now... So now a day I will try to rush home to rest at home after work as fast as I can...

Well, resting half way... Dear called ask me to go out for walk as he have got Mummy's lancer to bring me for a ride... Off we go to Changi beach and East Coast Park. Head back to return car to mummy at 10plus...

Met He Yao and Ting Yao there... Have my dinner and drank a few bottle with them till 11plus...

Thanks to Ting Yao kor... He send us back after that...

Rush home and recieved a all from Liyn... She is admitted to hospital with Pei Yi accompanying her... Wah Kao!!!

I am too tired to go down to the hosptial le by then...

So I guess tommorrow then go see her ba...

Praying hard that Liyn is fine...

No comments: