Sunday, March 30, 2008

25th March 2008

Today is my 2nd day of work... Quite tiring... Ok!! I review my new job... I am working at Tajong Pagar, International Plaza, 26th floor.... I am working as a Job Consulant now...

So if you are looking for a new job just let me know... I have alot of telemarketing to do... Now I am scare of phone le... I have to face the computer and use the phone at my desk for about 9 hours per day... Kao... Now my eyes is so tired... Ear so tired... -_-""

But honestly I pretty like this job.. Cause it's dam challenging and I can do a good deed to help people to find a good job... After work kind of like tired but yet still go out meet Cai Bao Li and off we head to Vivo City.. Had our dinner and went home le..

Cause I am really very tired le...



Life is so boring...

No comments: