Thursday, March 20, 2008

16th March 2008

SUNDAY!!!

When to help mummy.... Cause boy boy going for his lion dance dinner today...

Before helping mummy.. When to DarDar granny house...

So cute the great grandma.. Talk and talk with me... somemore still say I cute and beautiful.. wahahahaha....

So happy...

After that when to sold Dar Dar O2 Zinc PDA phone as he bought a new phone..

SONY ERICSSON W910i... It's a good phone.. Slim and nice... Especially the sound... It's very clear and good...

Though he promise to get me one next month..

But still I hope Dar Dar spend his money wisly.. Cause I don really need that phone also...

After that head down to help Mummy at night when to He Yao Kor Chalet at Pasir Ris for Majong... hahahaha..... And reach home around 6plus in the morning...


Save for 3 yrs later...

No comments: