Wednesday, February 13, 2008

6th February 2008

Haven't been updating my blog due to CNY!!!

Anyway on the New Year Eve...

Went to done up my hair with Mummy and also accompany Mummy to TM to do her last min shopping...

During in the evening as usual all when to granny house at Elias Road to have our steam boat dinner..

This year seems to be so odd.. Without Pauline MeiMei ( I guess she must be super lonly there), without my 3rd uncle family(cause myaunty is sick)... haiz..

Anyway after the reunion dinner, Dear went home to his house to help out his family for the praying. As for me, I went out the whole night till 6am then I reach home.. DAM SHAG!!!

Went to Ang Mo Kio to meet Baoli, went off to China town for the count down... Then head to Bukit Panjang - Nayang Tua Pei Kong, Toa Payoh - Sheng Yong Kong , Bugis - Shi Ma Lu and Loyang - Tua Pei Kong....

No choice last year every thing also not steady and everything seems to be so lousy and bad luck to me... So this year must really pray... wahahahaha...


Shag!!!Hope to have a better year ahead!!!

No comments: