Wednesday, January 9, 2008

8th January 2008

FAMILY DAY (but without Dear AGAIN!!!) ...

After work went dinner with my family at Ding Tai Feng at Tampines Mall.. Went shoppng around, as Mummy decided to get each of us a gift cause she .... hahahaha....

Ok... I have chosen my gift as a CAMERA... hahahaha...

Finally...I can have my camera le....
Mummy is buying a SONY T70 for me..

And for my younger sister; Pauline. Mummy bought her Purple Colour PSP slim for her...

And for my younger brother; Jason. Mummy bought a Samsung 2GB MP3 Player for him...

Suppose to carry on walking around... But we reach there quite late.. So end up all the shop close le after we finishing buying our stuffs.... -_-""

Went to Ta Bao Burger King for Bibi... And went home after that... Stupid Bibi... All eat good thing he EAT BUGER KING!!!!!!


I hope to have my family with me forever...

I just simply loVe all of them...

No comments: