Thursday, January 17, 2008

16th January 2008

WAH!!! Xiong ah!!!Tired ah...

Work whole day, and still need to go meet cilent at 8.30pm...

Went home to change and charge my handphone, around 5pm plus, Also dye my hair black as I intend to do something... Will update it when I sucessfully done it this coming Saturday..

Wish me all the best ba...

hahahaha....

Head to St James after meeting the cilent...

Went there to celebrate our dear brother Mr Baoli's Birthday... People who turn up are Liyn, Jennifer, Evon, Pei Yi, Liyn's Sister, Cheryl, Max etc.. As ususal the party gang lor... Keep hopping places inside St James.. Later awhile go Boiler rom, later awhile go dragonfly... Drink and drink till 1.30am and went home... But by then I am already a drunken duck le. hahahaha..

Even went I was like drunken duck but I saw Liyn and Bao li was so close chit chatting, playing, hugging etc.... And to me they really look like a happy couple together partying lo... So sweet... hahahaha.... Don't know weather can they develop to couple anot.. Honestly, Sis if you are reading this I do think that it's time for you to get over it and move on le.. If Bao Li is the one that can make you happy and get over MrXXX why not try out lay?Or you just don wan to let go of MrXXX? R/S doesnt come easily...Think properly ah.. As for Cheryl, She is sticking to Max all along lor.. And me? Drinking with the sister and the gang lor.. So tired now...

Reach home about 2am, clean up wash up around 2.30am le.... Quickly went to sleep as tommorrow still need to work...

Yawns.... Super tired le...



I have not been partying since so long...

It's time to move on...

No comments: